Ingredients: We harvested our Pinot Gris at optimal ripeness, when the fruit was displaying lovely crunch pear characters with a little bit of citrus. 20% of the wine was fermented in old oak barrels with indigenous yeast to create the more textural savoury element to the wine, whilst the remaining 80% was cool fermented in tank to retain the beautiful aromatics. The wine was matured on lees for 4 months post fermentation and then filtered prior to bottling.
Storage: drink responsibly
Goes well with: chicken and lamb dishes